General Modified Information For Saturday, September 24th.
Modifieds • 29 green-flag laps (cautions do not count)
• $2,900 to win $2,000 for second, $1,200 for third - min. $200 to start…
• Draw for heat-race starting spots – Draw opens at 5:15 p.m. for Modifieds on Saturday (please see order of events).
• Redraw of top heat finishers for the feature (will be posted on race day) - Heats & Consolations - tba
• Gasoline or methanol permitted
• Sail Panels - Two sail panels permitted - 68 inches maximum height from the ground. Must be even from side to side.
- Tires: American Racer RR 48 min. LR 44 min. 33 or harder on the front. Hoosiers permitted - db 300 or harder. Can go harder on American Racer compounds as well.
• Weight 2,400 lbs. minimum all cars.
Bonus lap money posted - $290 to the leader of lap 26 from Dale and Sue Smith. There are plenty of laps available still. Laps will be paid to a randomly drawn driver running in the top 5 positions unless otherwise noted. The 13th place finisher in the Modified feature will get an extra $50 from Grant and Mary Buck.